Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where do I begin..

So here I go.... a blog I must now begin!
I'm not quite sure how this all works, but I am so excited to embark on my blog journey.... regardless of how long it takes me to figure it out.
I thought "Sweet Suga Treats" would a very fitting name for this blog, since the recipes I will share with you all are to be sweet, sugary treats! To be honest, this blog began with a name far from "Sweet Suga Treats" but each name I came up with, had already been claimed. I think the first thing I typed in was.... goodies? oh well.
I can't wait to share some divine recipes with my no readers! HOW FUN!

2 comments:

Trudy said...

You are bookmarked and have 1 huge fan already. The pictures are really useful and your recipe very clear. Bravo!

Anne Devine said...

Hi Emma - well, you are an excellent blogger already...ever consider a career as a writer?

......and the recipies - they ARE divine!!

Love Anne